Saturday, July 14, 2007

Some Shanghai R & R

Today was Mike's first Saturday in Shanghai, and some of the people he will be working with invited him to play basketball. Let's see if I can remember their American names, Shark, Fox, Dee Dee, Aaron, Alan, and Mike all played three on three. Aaron and Mike were the only two Americans, the rest were their Chinese co-workers. Apparently, Mike dominated on the court. No surprise to me. Shark, who is an avid basketball fan even complimented Mike on his abilities. After basketball, they went to have lunch together at a Buddhist vegetarian restaurant. Mike said he tried everything, but I'm not sure how much he liked it all. Then since Mike is still feeling sick and has not adjusted to the time change fully, he took a nice long nap. Sounds like a nice Saturday to me, wish I could take a nap!

No comments: