Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Gearing Up to Go

In our last few days before going to China, we are trying to cram in as much time with friends and family as possible while still packing, cleaning, etc. I think Mike is more than ready for us to be there so we can be together as a family again. As am I! I am not sleeping well because, even with my plethora of lists, I have things running through my mind constantly. Like right now, I really should be doing something besides this, but I'll get to it in a minute.


Let's see, funny things with Kate and AJ have been their fascination with the boy "part", which we call by it's technical term. Because we are potty training, this word gets said more than in your normal every day conversation(at least, my normal every day conversation). Pretty much every time Kate goes to the potty, she'll say, "Mommy, I don't have a -----, just boys." In response, I tell her that's right because that is how God made us. I know I'm not supposed to laugh, but call me immature, I do sometimes. The other day, she must have realized that what she was saying was the cause of my laugh, so she sat on the potty saying, "-----,-----,-----,-----", kind of in a sing-song voice. I didn't sing along, but AJ did. Oh, the joys of children. I'm just waiting for the ----- song to be sung in a public restroom.


Here is a pic from their last playgroup for a while. Besides the two little ones, all of the kids were born within 3 months of each other, and one little boy wasn't there yesterday. We all live within 5 minutes of each other, too. Fun Times!


1 comment:

Miles, Allie, Marlee, Mace & Sawyer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.