Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Kate, too!

Just so all you moms of boys out there know, my daughter has some need to comment about her poos, as well. And it went like this...

Kate: MOMMY, I POO POOED, COME WIPE MY BOTTOM!
Me: Good girl, Kate.
Kate: Do you think my poo poo is as tall as you?
Me: No, Kate.
Kate: I think it might be as tall as me, though.

There was no way of knowing, at least, no way that I was going to test.

Side Note: I saw on a friend's blog that his son has been treating his poos like the clouds, you know, finding objects in the shapes. AJ's newest fascination has been any kind of marine animal, especially sharks. So, you can imagine his joy when he thought his poo looked like a shark. Of course, he couldn't flush it until I agreed with his findings.

I hope to one day get past all the potty humor and on to other types, but we seem to be stuck here.

2 comments:

the bakers said...

Mike still laughs at potty humor. What makes you think that your kids will ever grow out of that?

The Kemper Clan said...

OK...I just found your blog through your facebook info. I love catching up with you & learning more about your family. This post CRACKS me up, and I was laughing so much that my kids came running & wanting to know what was so funny!!!!