Sunday, June 29, 2008

Cheating, as well...

I've seen this on a few blogs, and thought, since I have digressed to writing only about my kids lately, I should do something different. You know, mix it up. So, I would love to see this on some more of my friends' blogs soon.

I am: trying my best at being a mom and wife
i think: my best is not good enough
i know: I am going to heaven when I die
i want: an interior decorator and a big budget
i have: the best husband
i wish: I could lose 10 pounds
i hate: cleaning toilets
i miss: Matthew and Mike's mom
i fear: losing my children and husband
i feel: thankful
i hear: the TV, Mike's sports
i smell: the chlorine on my skin from swimming
i crave: something sweet after pretty much every meal(hence the 10 pounds mentioned above)
i search: for better ways to be a mom
i wonder: what my children will choose to do when they are grown
i regret: a lot of things I said to Mike early in our marriage
i love: snuggling into the couch with Kate and AJ to read them book after book
i ache: for children who are unloved
i care: about my friends
i always: wish I'd eaten less/better
i am not: very good at keeping my house clean
i believe: I can get better at it if I manage my time better
i dance: to have fun with my kids
i sing: and think I'm better than I am
i cry: at anything where a family is being torn apart
i don’t always: keep up with my friends as well as I should
i fight: even when I know I'm wrong, because I don't like to be wrong
i write: something I love about my husband, and each of my children each night before I go to bed
i win: when I play sudoku
i lose: my temper too easily
i never: get drunk
i confuse: Roth and Traditional IRAs, no matter how many times someone explains them to me
i listen: to my children's laughter with joy that just wants to burst out of my heart
i can usually be found: at home
i am scared: of losing control of what I have control of(really, though, is that anything?)
i need: time to talk with Mike every day
i am happy about: my awesome answers to this questionnaire

2 comments:

The Rooke's said...

that's pretty amazing, Bekah!

Sarah Howard said...

Seriously, friend, how much time DO yo spend on the computer? :) Great answers. Thanks for reminding me that I love you! (Oh wait, I don't have to be reminded!!!)