Monday, December 22, 2008

Slacker Returns...

I know, it's been a long time. I would guess most people have stopped even checking. As another friend of mine said, blame Facebook.

A friend of mine, Traci, had this on her blog a while back and I copied it. These responses are Kate's.
1. What is something mom always says to you? I love you
2. What makes mom happy? when I smile
3. What makes mom sad? when I whine
4. How does your mom make you laugh? making funny faces, that's what I like best
5. What was your mom like as a child? I don't know, do you know?
6. How old is your mom? 33
7. How tall is your mom? can you show me?
8. What is her favorite thing to do? playing with me
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? do your own things
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? us
11. What is your mom really good at? taking care of us
12. What is your mom not very good at? um...hmmm...you're not very good at putting up Christmas decorations
13. What does your mom do for her job? you don't do what we want
14. What is your mom's favorite food? salad
15. What makes you proud of your mom? doing things as we should do together
16. If you mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? um, like Little Einsteins; like Annie
17. What do you and your mom do together? play games
18. How are you and your mom the same? dressing up the same; smile
19. How are you and your mom different? as we wear different clothes
20. How do you know your mom loves you? Hugs and kisses

I really do have quite a few things to blog about, and the next edition will be AJ's responses to the same questions.

2 comments:

The Morgan Family said...

That is so cute. I'm going to steal this from you because I'm curious as to what Ashlan's answers would be. Hope you had a very Merry Christmas!

Miles, Allie, Marlee, Mace & Sawyer said...

Seriously! I had just about given up, but then I saw you had a new post. FINALLY! GEEEEZ!

Such cute comments from a cute girl.

allie