Sunday, December 28, 2008

AJ Answers

The same questions, and at a diferent time, since they tend to copy each other if asked at the same time.

1. What is something mom always says to you? it's my birthday
2. What makes mom happy? obeying
3. What makes mom sad? when you don't obey
4. How does your mom make you laugh? when you tickle me
5. What was your mom like as a child? if you love me (hug)
6. How old is your mom? how old are you mom? I don't know
7. How tall is your mom? super big
8. What is her favorite thing to do? play with me
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? not playing
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? you, it's going to be for you, mom
11. What is your mom really good at? playing with me
12. What is your mom not very good at? not trying to catch me
13. What does your mom do for her job? try to fix walls
14. What is your mom's favorite food? salad
15. What makes you proud of your mom? (thinking...) that means I love you
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? good, maybe you have to think of it yourself if you want
17. What do you and your mom do together? play a game
18. How are you and your mom the same? when we're taller
19. How old are you and your mom different? when I was little
20. How do you know your mom loves you? real big

I love his last answer, because Mike and I will ask them, "How much do I love you?", and they spread their arms and say, "Real Big".

No comments: