Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

Just a few pics, nothing profound about love. Kate loves cooking with me, and like most things, she needs the whole outfit to do it properly. Loving on our sweet dog, Kelty. A few posed pics, but turned out cute. I only had to take about 12 this time to get one of them not doing their "Cheese" face.
A note about AJ's shirt. Sweet, I know, but...I've tried to get him to wear it 3 times before today, but he would cry and scream because he didn't want it. Today, bribery worked just fine. A little of the "Cheese" Face.

1 comment:

scott * nicole * cade * jack * claire said...

I can't seem to get rid of 'cheese face' in our house. it's either sulking face or cheese face! great pics. can't wait to dress up claire in all kinds of outfits like kate!