Friday, February 8, 2008

Curious

We watched Mary Poppins over the past two days, and Kate and AJ really enjoyed it and keep saying things about what was in the movie. So, it got me to thinking... What movie reminds you most of your childhood? To find the answer to that question, I put a poll on our blog. It's a first for me, so I'll be interested to see what you say. If the movie that most reminds you of childhood is not on that list, let me know what it was. I'm just curious.
Mine is a toss up between Annie and The Sound of Music. Although, I did love Mary Poppins, The Wizard of Oz, and The King and I, too. I was a little afraid of Willy Wonka, so I didn't really care for that one until much later.

1 comment:

Melanie and Drew Lewis said...

Drew here, I tried to send an email to Mike the other day and I noticed it didn't go through. Could someone email me with an updated address at lewaz@yahoo.com? Thanks, I have an important announcement to make.