Monday, October 29, 2007

Modeling Gig

Yes, it's true, Kate and AJ had their first modeling gig here in China. As you drive up and down the streets here, you will see small clothing shops everywhere. There are a lot of clothing designers here. Not sure why. I am in a Shanghai moms group online, and I saw a post about one of the moms, a designer, who needed models for her kids' line. Well, I knew she wouldn't be able to say no once she saw how cute our kids are, so I responded. Her idea was to make personalized t-shirts for kids. I was thinking, could be cute, but not sure about it. Here are just a few of the shots they got. The first ones are the ones where they used a little photoshop.

Super cute, but you can't read their shirts because they had to lighten up the picture so much. They say "Twin Sis" and "Twin Bro". Not sure why they decided to put "katie and aj", when the shirt obviously says, Kate. Oh, well, not my clothing line. AJ was being a funny boy that day.They were doing good trying to show off the merchandise. Hey come on guys, there's a party over here! Kate and AJ seemed to have fun with it, and we got a few cute pics in the process.

No comments: